The Malvern Area Betterment Association (MABA) has operated as a community and business club since its conception in the late 1970’s. In 2007, the organization was reborn under new leadership with young and old community activists working towards a common mission to better Malvern and the surrounding area.
April is MEMBERSHIP MONTH!
We want new members with bright ideas on how to improve the Malvern area, so please consider joining. There are several methods of joining listed below:
- At the top of this page, hover over MABA and then select Membership. Fill out the short form, select the membership level you’d like, and hit submit. This option will allow you to pay the membership fee via Paypal
- If you would rather pay by check, navigate to the same membership area, download the membership form, and follow the membership instructions on page two of that form.
- You can also come to the next MABA meeting and join in person!
- To increase neighborly rapport and develop a supporting social infrastructure
- Increase volunteerism and civic engagement
- Create and maintain cultural, family-friendly events
- Increase youth education and development via engagement
- Execute city wide development and beautification projects
- Increase city government collaborations
Today as a 501(c)(3) Organization, MABA is a:
- Volunteer organization and action committee
- Developmental Think Tank
- Collaborator and Convener
- Youth Development Team
- Mini Chamber of Commerce
… all rolled into one group of enthusiastic individuals! The excitement generated from 2007 to 2018 continues to rise, individuals continue to volunteer and we continue accomplishing our goals to better Malvern and Mills County. We hope you will join us!